Access, modify, or delete data

Would you like to access, correct, or supplement your data? Do you have other questions regarding your data? You can contact us in the following ways:

By mail: Send your question by mail to Alex Dewulf nv, Zeedijk 527, 8300 Knokke-Heist. By email: Send your question to

Please note: In order to answer your question, we require proof of your identity. This can be done by sending a copy or scan of your identity card. We will only use this copy or scan to verify whether you are indeed the individual whose personal data is being processed, or the parent or guardian in the case of individuals under 16 years old. Once we are both satisfied with the answer to your question, we will destroy the copy or scan.